Fill out this application to apply for Landis Grant funding from Arts for Oakland Kids for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Please read the guidelines on the Landis Grants: How to Apply page before you begin. Then fill out this form completely before you submit it. You cannot go back and change it once it has been submitted and you cannot save your application. If you would like to view the Application form offline while you are working, you can download the PDF here.
Throughout the form, you will be asked to upload the following supporting documents. We ask that all document files are uploaded as PDF’s.
Required supporting documents as PDF:
- Program Narrative with stated goals and learning objectives (2-3 pages in 12-point font)
- Resume of Lead Artist(s)/Instructor(s) for the program
- Principal Letter of Support or Offsite Letter
If Applicable supporting documents as PDF:
- Organizational budget, if applicable
- Tax-Exempt letter, if applicable
- Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement and C3 Letter, if applicable
You can find helpful links and templates for these documents, along with all other application information here.
This online application and all supporting documents must be received no later than 11:59 pm, February 22, 2022. Recipients will be notified in mid-April, 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you!